Monday, June 11, 2018

Tony & Tina’s Wedding 2018 - Las Vegas


At Bally’s Las Vegas inside Buca Di Beppo




Isn’t it funny that in my last Blog, I spoke about my dislike for audience interaction at a show and the very next show I attend is nothing but audience interaction?  This was completely different, though.  Instead of being brought on stage and being asked to do whatever crazy thing, this dinner show puts you in the family – which family depends on where your table is.  I sat right next to the bride’s mother, who could cut steel with her gaze.

For a small room, it certainly felt big as the entire wedding and reception was held there.  As usual, I don’t want to give the experience away but I will say that you could see this show 5 times in a row and have a completely different experience every time, which I love.  Total props to actors that can roll with whatever random thing may happen or an audience member says.  They do a great job with that!

There is a full dinner service and more props to the wait staff for finding ways to work around the show, which constantly moves around them.  I am sure that, over time, this process will become the norm for them and they will be even more efficient than they already are.

The downside is that there are, at times, multiple things happening and you don’t know what to pay attention to.  The reality of this at a wedding, however, was true to form.  You want to pay attention to everything and everyone but it isn’t possible.  Also, depending on where you are seated, you may have to readjust the angle of your chair or seating position, especially during dinner, because the show does not stop (nor should it). 

The challenge of blogging about a show is how much to reveal and I really have a goal of keeping things spoiler free.  If I seem like I lack a lot of detail or am vague, that is why.  This show is worth experiencing as it unfolds on the night you go.  Sit back and enjoy!

Open to the public Friday, June 15th, 2018.  Remember dinner and dessert are built into the ticket price so be hungry – there is plenty of food.
Tickets:
https://www.caesars.com/ballys-las-vegas/shows/tony-n-tinas-wedding#.Wx9k19VKipo

No comments:

Post a Comment