Saturday, July 9, 2016

You Can Survive a Bully – Even If You Are Married To One



I recently finished reading My Life, Victim No More!  The Ugly Truth Exposed by Robin Cote.  I’ve known Robin from the film industry for a number of years and I have always found her to be an absolutely wonderful and dear friend.  Little did I know all the things she had gone through and continued to go through during that time.

I’ve known so many people that didn’t find the strength in themselves to be able to make the changes in their lives that could lead to happiness.  It is all too easy to ignore the truth, make excuses, keep thinking you deserve it, succumb to what you are told your value in the world is.  Even when they get away, so many go back to their abusers time and time again and any progress they have made gets flushed right down the toilet.

While the pages tell Robin’s life story, the message from the title is clear.  You can find it in yourself to find your power and stop being a victim.  I think this relates to more than just people.  I could say the same of those who have allowed drugs, alcohol and other addictions to take over their lives.
As long as you are still alive and as long as there is still breath in your lungs, you still have a chance.  Maybe this book will help you take a step towards your freedom from what oppresses you.  Actually, getting this book IS one first step you can choose take.

Available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle.


*  *  *



There is a new $25 Amazon gift card you can win!  This one is compliments of myself, as well as these wonderful authors Natasha Larry, DE Wyatt, Kosta Algelou, Jeff Mariotte and Rainy Kaye.
This runs through September 24th, 2016 and the drawing will be help September 30th, 2016. 





No comments:

Post a Comment